Personal Insurances

Following is a summary of the Personal Insurance policies available at Vaughan & Monaghan*: 

Home & Contents Policy Cover for residential house, contents and personal belongings. Can also be extended to cover jewellery and Workers Compensation for domestic help (depending on which state).
Farm Package Policy Similar to a business package but specifically designed for rural properties and risks associated with farming
Landlord Insurance To cover investment properties for material damage and liabilities. Most policies can also be extended to cover damage caused by tenants and rent default.  
Personal Accident or Disability Covers individual (or nominated beneficiary) for loss or income as a result of injury or illness.
Pleasurecraft Covers damage to private use boats/vessels and liability arising from their use.
Strata Insurance To cover apartment blocks or cluster housing developments. Cover mandated by most state government’s legislation. Note: Owners internal contents and other risks are not automatically covered by the Strata Insurances. 

* Disclaimer: This page only lists the major insurance policies currently available. There are several other specialist or niche products on the market and from time to time new products become available. We will always endeavour to inform clients of these products where we believe they may suit their requirements.

Go to Business Insurance Services  |  Back to Client Services